American Heroes

American Heroes
My son in Iraq, the one in the middle - I am so proud of him!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Item #20 - YouTube

Well, I've joined YouTube, added my blog to my membership, & posted a video to my blog. All seemed to work pretty smoothly till I tried to open the video and I continually got "done but with errors". Hmmm??? It would not open, so I deleted it. Not sure what the problem is. I am also not able to open videos in YouTube because they say this computer needs to download a more up to date player. Well - could do it yesterday, so not sure what's up. Videos posted in other YPL blogs that I looked at on the same computer yesterday also will not open. I did see that there is a notation in 2.0, Item #20, that we should do this exercise at low computer time. That is not the case right now. Am also waiting for e-mail confirmation from YouTube, so maybe that has something to do with it too. Will try again tomorrow.

No comments: