American Heroes

American Heroes
My son in Iraq, the one in the middle - I am so proud of him!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Let's see - ??

Want to Get Sorted?
I'm a Hufflepuff! Cool! Now I see how you use the html code to post generators, etc. Here at Canfield we used a site to "sort" ourselves per Harry Potter. Click on the first sentence to go there. I am a Hufflepuff. Is that good or bad? Hate to admit it, but I have only read the first 3 books - and that was enough. I don't remember who was a Hufflepuff. Now that I think I have this figured out, will tackle #10 with the text and image generator.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

In the Harry Potter series, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is divided into four houses, each bearing the last name of its founder: Godric Gryffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw and Helga Hufflepuff.

Another bunch of image generators on www.CustomSignGenerator.com