American Heroes

American Heroes
My son in Iraq, the one in the middle - I am so proud of him!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Addendum to Item #11

It took me quite awhile to post my Library Thing book titles. I kept getting errors. My blog would not accept the code I pasted in. After much frustration, and a hint from a co-worker, I realized that I had to upgrade or customize my blog so that I could add page elements. Now that I have figured that out, things are progressing smoothly - at least for awhile. I am done for the day & will tackle Item #12 in a few days. Have a good weekend all.

2 comments:

Kristy T. said...

I tried to vote on your poll but it is not working.

Barb M said...

I run into glitches all the time but we have to just keep plugging away. My computer crashed but its up and running for now.Hope you're enjoying this.