American Heroes

American Heroes
My son in Iraq, the one in the middle - I am so proud of him!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Item #11 - Library Thing

I am posting some titles by my favorite authors (some of them at least). I found Library Thing all right, and I guess it would be fun to know and communicate with others that like to read similar books. It is a good way to come up with some titles that you are unfamiliar with, but that have the "feel" you like. As a librarian, I can see how this might be very useful. On a personal level, however, my to read list is already so long that I'll never get to the end of it. I will conclude that Library Thing might be a good Reader's Advisory tool.

1 comment:

pumpkin said...

Yeah! you did it. Your book list is on your blog page. I knew you could do it.