American Heroes

American Heroes
My son in Iraq, the one in the middle - I am so proud of him!

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Items #1, #2, #3 & #4 Again!

Well, registration with YPL seems to have been successful. So-o-o- I guess I have completed weeks 1 & 2 tasks which include Items #1, #2, #3 and #4. The lifelong learning points are true. Often one approaches new things with trepidation, then finds that what was thought to be really difficult is not. So far, so good! Will tackle Flickr as soon as I can.

Another addendum added on Aug. 22nd - As one gets older, new things can often be viewed with fear, and a sense of "I'm not changing!". However, as the points indicate, continued learning and stretching your boundaries mentally can add depth, and maybe length to your life? Technology is often a generational thing - and we of the generation that did not grow up with it need to be open to change. We might approach it kicking and screaming, but once there may find out that it is actually easy and fun.

No comments: